Top 10 Rated boat fender lines in 2022 Comparison Table
- Pair of 3/8" x 6' premium double braid nylon fender lines with spliced 4.5" fender loop on one end
- Nylon has great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily; it's resistant to saltwater, gas, oil, acids, abrasion, and resists UV better than all other synthetics
- Working Load Limit: 550 lbs./Breaking Strength: 3,350 lbs.
- Double braid offers decreased stretch with increased shock absorption
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MARINE GRADE DOUBLE-BRAIDED NYLON: Our 6 Foot boat fender lines are made with 3/8" double braided nylon because it does not kink or rotate under heavy loads. These double braided nylon boat ropes are a combination of superior shock absorption and elasticity. Our marine rope is strong and durable with quality braiding, making it ideal for securing boats in even in high waves and rough weather. Boat ropes are smooth to the touch, making them comfortable to handle with a reduced propensity to snag.
- SALT, SUN & WATER RESISTANT: Our boat bumper rope is marine-grade and holds up against the weather and water. These durable ropes are specifically designed for use with boat fenders bumpers and can withstand being submerged in saltwater without breaking down. The ends of the rope are heat-treated and will not fray. These boat lines are specially designed for marine fenders for boats. You can trust this premium boat fender rope to hang bumpers and dock your boat safely and securely.
- HEAT-TREATED EYELET: Our premium fender lines for boats feature a convenient 5 Inch pre-made eyelet so you don't have to worry about tying eyelet knots or cutting them to the right length. Our boat line is professionally whipped at the eyelet throat and heat-treated at the end for maximum durability and lasts multiple seasons without fraying or unraveling. We stand behind the quality of our boat fenders bumpers lines!
- RELIABLE & STRONG: This set of fender line for boats are capable of absorbing extreme shock loads making them ideal for the times you need a heavy-duty rope. Many ropes can be rough on your hands and even your boat, our marine rope for boats is smooth to the touch and easy to handle. Knots hold well and the lines are easy to unknot. Not just boat fender ropes! These marine fender lines also work great for other projects, camping, tying up trees, moving, lashing down furniture or trunk lids.
- Provides an adjustable and secure tie-off for your boat fenders
- Built-in loop eliminates knot tying and works on all types of fenders
- Includes two - 6 foot fender loc lines; 3/8 inch diameter
- Polypropylene fender whip is color matched to your Taylor fender
- NYLON MATERIAL: The fender line is made nylon of high-quality materials and is designed with double braided nylon dock ropes. boat fender rope connected to boat fender bumpers.
- OCEAN GRADE BOAT ROPE: Our fender lines will not kink or rotate under heavy loads, The fender of marine bumper lines have absorb extreme shock loads.Don't worry about grind the surface of the boat.
- STRONG DURABLE: Our black fender rope is soft to the touch and professionally whipped at the eyelet throat and heat-treated at the end, make sure fender rope without fraying or unraveling.
- WHAT YOU GET: 4 Pack fender lines black double braided bumper rope 3/8 inch x 6 feet with a 5 inch eyelet on one end with suitable for splicing fenders to 25-foot boat.
- HOW TO USE BOAT FENDER LINES: Boat bumper rope is a breeze with these fender lines for boats. Marine rope has a built-in loop on one end that eliminates knot tying and makes adjustment easy.
- 【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】Buy with confidence, our product provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase.
- 【PERFECT FOR FENDER LINES】Fender tie-up is a breeze with these fender lines. It has a built-in loop on one end that eliminates knot tying and makes adjustment easy.
- 【GIVE YOU A PEACE OF MIND】These lines are sturdy. They are holding up to boat fenders very well with the rough waters and strong winds. No afraid of losing your fender any more.
- 【PERFECT SIZE FOR DIFFERENCT DOCKS】Six foot length is just right for all heights above the water that you need to put the boat bumpers. 3/8" diameter make it a breeze to attach to boat fenders with both center hole and eyelet designs.
- 【NYLON MATERIAL】Double braided nylon is ultra strong with a higher tensile strength than other dock lines materials. Very durable, strong, flexible and soft, comfortable in hand, easy to coils, withstanding the wear and tear of tethering the fenders in busy water.
- Durable, dependable Marine Grade vinyl fenders are Roto-molded for superior strength, cushioning, and high-gloss finish
- Premium-quality ribbed material ensures softness
- Valve plug housing is molded into fender, and valve is recessed to prevent valve lug from pulling away from fender
- Heavy-duty integral lugs for longer durability; Roto-molded for even wall thickness
- Includes pair of 3/8-inch x 5-foot double-braided MFP fender lines; each line has reinforced nylon mesh loop on one end
- ✔ VALUE PACK: Two boat Fender Lines with professionally spliced 5” eyelet, 6ft long and 3/8” rope diameter.
- ✔ STRONG & DURABLE: Made from high-quality double braided nylon, that offers superior combination of strength and shock absorption. Lines come heat sealed and whipped at throat and bitter ends to avoid fraying and to ensure durability.
- ✔ EASY TO HANDLE & MADE TO LAST: While designed for superior strength, these premium-grade Fender Lines are soft to touch, easy to handle. The end result is dependability, long life & true value.
- ✔ MULTIPLE USES & PACKED FOR CONVENIENCE: Widely used to attach boat fenders/bumpers with both center hole and eyelet designs, as well as other uses by PWC owners. Sold in pairs and conveniently packed in a secured clam shell packaging to ensure these boat bumper ropes arrive in original condition.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with the Fender lines for any reason, let us know and we'll look after you!
- 2 PACK: 6' x 3/8" boat fender rope with 5" fender loop. Most common size fender line available in a 2 pack!
- Premium double braided nylon boat fender rope that is ultra strong and designed to hold up for extended periods in saltwater environments.
- Soft double braided nylon that is gentle on your boat finish and comfortable to handle.
- Heat treated and professionally whipped at the throat and bitter end of the line to ensure long term durability.
- 5" hand spliced fender loop easily installs to boat fenders with both center hole and eyelet designs.
- HIGHLY DURABLE: This premium Fender Line have been tested and confirmed of its superior ability to last long no matter the stress it undergoes.
- IT IS MADE WITH EXCEPTIONAL 6" SPLICED EYE: This premium quality and exceptional Nylon dockline rope comes with a Unique 12 spliced eye which makes it easy to dock and stretch with lesser effort.
- ULTRA-VIOLET PROTECTION: This premium and exceptional quality dockline rope is made with an ultra violet protection which prevent it from fading maintaining its original form and standard.
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE: This quality and outstanding product is highly resistant to any form of abrasion,it does not worn out easily no mater the stress it undergoes and helps to reduce the cost of maintains
- 【Marine-Grade Boat Ropes 】: Secure your ship in severe weathering. Our superior marine quality double braided ropes are perfect for the job. They are ultra strong and will not fray or chafe. They can withstand all the negative effects of the environment, including the usual salt, oil and UV rays. Heavy loads can easily be tethered without worry that the nylon rope will kink or rotate. Although the navy nylon rope is super strong, it will keep your boat's paintwork intact.
- 【Thicker&Stronger】: The double-braided nylon rope is double-braided which gives them the strength you need. The marine grade nylon has 24 super strong strands with a diameter of 1/2 inch. They are 20 feet in length and are recommended to tethering small to medium size boats that are no longer than 50 feet in length.
- 【4 Dock Lines】:Each of the dock lines is 20 feet in length. The diameter is a respectable 1/2 inch thick and they come with a 12 inch eyelet at the end. As these are the most sought after measurements, this boat accessory is sold in a packs of 4 and is guaranteed for your boat docking solutions.
- 【Professional Finished】: The professional finishing of these 20 foot durable nylon ropes is outstanding. The rope has been professionally whipped and heat-treated at the end, ensuring no fraying or unravelling occurs.
- ✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:Our products have passed quality inspection and there are very few defective products, so you can buy with confidence. However, there is no guarantee that 100% of the products are perfect. If you find a defect on the product, please contact us for a replacement. We value your experience very much!
Our Best Choice: Amarine Made 4-Pack 1/2 Inch 25ft Double Braid Nylon Dockline,Mooring Rope Double Braided Dock Line
Amarine Made Nylon Dock Line Multipurpose Rigging Line 1/2″ 3/8″ 5/8″ 3/4″ 15ft 20ft 25ft 30ft 35ft 50ft 200ft 300ft 600ft
Suggested Diameter of Dock Ropes for different size of boats
According to USCG’s suggestion, it requests different dock line diameter to different boat size.Amarine Made has different sizes of different colors of double braided dock lines.
For boat length under 20 feet,dock line dia should be 3/8 inch;
For boat length from 20 to 30 feet,dock line dia should be 1/2 inch;
For boat length from 30 to 40 feet,dock line dia should be 5/8 inch;
For boat length from 40 to 46 feet,dock line dia should be 3/4 inch;
For boat length from 55 to 63 feet,dock line dia should be 7/8 inch;
For boat length from 64 to 72 feet,dock line dia should be 1 inch.
Strong Double Braid
The nylon Rigging Line has been shown to be up to 30% stronger than the 3 strand twisted rope, which makes it highly durable with the ability to act as a perfect shock absorber.
When docking your boat it is essential that you limit the movement of your watercraft while absorbing any shocks created by waves.Our dock lines provide low stretch and high shock absorption to ensure you tie your pontoon on a marina or gas dock without a lift.
Give your boat a sharp well-kept look with premium pre-spliced double braid nylon dock lines. You can touch and feel the softness of our ropes.
Both the cover and the core are manufactured from the highest quality marine grade nylon giving you the strongest and easiest to handle line.The nylon material can resist the harsh marine environment.After years of exposure to salt air and or sunshine,it has no changes.
Whipped on the splice and bitter end.
The Multipurpose heavy duty line is nicely spliced, terminated.12” spliced end loop so you can easily attach it to a dock or your boat’s cleat.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 9.84 x 5.91 x 2.36 inches; 3.31 Pounds
Date First Available : December 21, 2018
Manufacturer : Alfa Marine (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
ASIN : B082VXM6XL
When docking your boat it is essential that you limit the movement of your watercraft while absorbing any shocks created by waves.Our dock lines provide Low Stretch and High Shock Absorption to ensure you tie your pontoon on a marina or gas dock without a lift.
Dia: 1/2″;Eye: 12″;Length: 25′ Dock Line Mooring Rope Double Braided Dock Line;Suitable for boats up to 35’ (*Working load limit: 968 lbs. / Breaking strength: 4,840 lbs.)
Premium double braid nylon dock line with spliced 12″ soft eye and heat sealed bitter end
Double braid is ideal for docking, combining decreased stretch with increased shock absorption, perfect for water crafts, small boats, and other water activities
Nylon has great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily; it’s resistant to saltwater, gas, oil, acids, abrasion and resists sunshine better than all other synthetics