Importance of Your Privacy.
A Special Note About Children. Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service. AnglerWeb does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect at the Web site
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Web site
1. Who We Are. AnglerWeb owns and operates the Web site, the purpose of which is to serve as a directory and listing resource for the fishing industry. Depending on the products or services selected by you, we may make information submitted by you at the Web site available to (i) licensors to the extent the service you have selected involves use of intellectual property owned by such licensors, and (ii) third party vendors to the extent you have purchased any services or products from such vendors through the Web site.
2. Information We Collect. There are several areas on the Web site where you may be asked to enter both personal and non-personal information. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except (i) as authorized by you, (ii) as set forth herein, or (iii) as may be required by law or court order.
(a) Information we receive from you. To use certain sections of AnglerWeb’s services, when you come to the Web site you’ll need to provide personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail address and other information.
(b) Technical information we collect. In order for AnglerWeb to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on the Web site, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. This cookie stores a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address or phone number as you browse the site. When you submit an inquiry or RFQ, we store your cookie identification in our system. This cookie allows our site to recognize you when you return. AnglerWeb may also utilize Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our site is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to the Web site, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on AnglerWeb servers and do not store or place anything on the user's computer. If you come to the Web site from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to the Web site. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, marketing and banner advertisement campaigns.
(c) Information from surveys. You may have the option of completing an online survey at the Web site from time to time. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us in connection with any such survey.
(d) Information from the "Contact Us" section of the Web site. You may contact AnglerWeb through the "Contact Us" feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us.
(e) Information collected on other sections of the Web site. AnglerWeb may, from time to time, make various resources available to you at the Web site. At times we may collect personal information in connection with providing such services.
3. How your information is used. We use the information you provide us to provide services to you as described throughout the Web site. AnglerWeb may also share certain aggregated data with third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information. Some of our services may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or web sites with which we work. In order for us to provide these services to you, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
In addition, AnglerWeb may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with AnglerWeb’ rights or property, other Web site users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
4. Altering Information You Submit Through a AnglerWeb Web Site. You may be able to review and change personal information you have submitted to AnglerWeb at the Web site. If you are unable to complete this online, you may contact our customer care department at email@example.com
(a) Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store your information for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
(b) Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, AnglerWeb may send you emails to alert you of promotions, events, or special offers. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
AnglerWeb uses extensive and sophisticated secure technology to protect your data and transmissions between you and AnglerWeb. Transmission between browsers and our web server is implemented using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This technology requires an SSL-capable browser. Our database is physically separated from our web server and is protected by a physical firewall. Although AnglerWeb has taken these reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed only in accordance with your instructions, AnglerWeb cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.